Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chris' First Post

I am finally getting on board with the blogging as I have been sucked into the blog world. There are a couple that I check everyday as part of my morning routine: lileks.com - the bleat and of course mattlogelin.com. Matt's site has moved me to tears, laughter and a new perspective on life that makes me hug my family extra hard each and every day. Of course, as you can see by the picture, Joe and Ryan are the cutest most huggable kids around.

Ryan will be leaving for NYC with mom and dad in the morning. We won't see him until we meet up in DC on Tuesday. I am going to miss him like the dickens. Kyle and I fly out with Joe to VA on Friday morning to spend some quality time with the fam. I am so looking forward to having a non rushed vacation. One that I can actually have a few conversations and not feel like they have to be shoved into a 5 second time span. I am a little nervous to fly with the little guy, but hopefully he will do great. Hopefully Joe will do great as well. hee hee hee. See, I am a comedian.

Ryan finished up the fifth grade on Thursday. He had a great year and an outstanding report card. We are so proud of him. Lots of plans for him this summer. Besides the afore mentioned vacation, he is also busy with his train track extravaganza, summer stretch, science camp, a week long safety camp 'up north', and hanging with his little bro and grandparents. What a lucky kid.

I will see what I can do about keeping you posted while on our vacation, but I may just end up doing an end of vacation blog when we return. Now, I need to get back to work so I can enjoy that time away.

2 comments:

Sol said...

HOLA my creepy friend CHRIS!
Congratulations! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!
Wishing you a NICE weekend!
xoxoxo
Sol

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!