Friday, June 20, 2008

Guess Who's Crawling

Well, even though I am tired, I am not crawling, but Joe is!!! How awesome is that? Started moving along on Wednesday. He has had a busy couple of weeks of firsts - first plane ride, first vacation, first ear infection (day after we got back from vacation), first tooth (second day we got back from vacation and then #2 showed up the next day), and now the crawling. Still working on the sitting up, but that is getting better as well.
joe reflection
Friday the 13th was his 6 month check. He weighed in at 17# 9oz and 27" long. Averaged out at the 45th percentile. I know that doesn't mean much, but some people ask.

On the height note, Ryan has now passed up both his parents in that category. Swear he has grown 5 inches since last summer. He is getting ready to go on his first camp away. Leaves on Sunday and gets back on Friday. The camp is for safety patrol and it is 'up nort''
ryan getting ready for camp
Did I happen to mention how happy I am that it is Friday???

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Chris! I love being able to read updates with y'all being so far away. (Y'all = you all for you Northern folk). :)

Chris said...

Stop by anytime!! And did I mention how cute your little niece, Ava is? Give her hugs from up nort' - that is up north for you southern folk. :-)