Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my stuff bags

hi all -

long time no post and another month of fun events has passed. i will get it caught up. in the mean time, check out the new link on the right hand side. it is for a charity called 'my stuff bags'. in this time of giving, let's remember the folks that are struggling to make this a fun holiday for their kids. from their web site www.mystuffbags.org - The My Stuff Bags Foundation provides comfort and a message of hope to abused and neglected children entering crisis and foster care through its unique program, My Stuff Bags.
our friend matt - you can get caught up on madeline and him here - www.mattlogelin.com - is the one who brought this charity to my attention. what a great thing these folks are doing.

and how can i post without a tease of the boys - enjoy.
pumpkin conversation

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the photo! We (the immediate fam) and I were discussing how much I think Ryan looks like my dad!! Those Barry family genes are STRONG! Love y'all!